Cette page est en construction !
En prévision de la sortie de la version 1.1 de Rolisteam, les pages d'aide sont mises à jour pour prendre en compte les modifications qu'apporte cette nouvelle version.
Consulter l'ancienne page.
- New empty map
- Opens a window for setting the size and background color of the map. After validating the map is created among all users. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open map
- Opens a file selector. The user can either select an picture (JPEG, PNG or BMP), in which case it will be used as a map or select a map file (extension PLA) which will be open as it is and sent to other users. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open map and hide
- As Open map but the map is fully covered by the fog colour to players. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open scenario
- The user must select the scenario he wants to open. A scenario contains maps and pictures that are sent to all users and the notes of the GM. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open picture
- Asks the user to select the picture (JPEG, PNG or BMP) he wishes to be seen by the other players. The person who opened the picture is the only one with the GM who can close it.
- Open Notes
- The user must select a previously saved file of notes. It is automatically loaded into the notes editor. Loading a file of notes that was not generated by Rolisteam gives an indeterminate result.
- Close Map / picture
Close the map or picture in the forefront of the workspace. The map or the picture is permanently closed to all users. Is accessible only by the GM for maps and only the owner and the GM for the pictures.
- Backup map
Backup the last map selected in the file specified by the user. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Save scenario
Save all maps and pictures of the party and the notes of the user in the specified file. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Save Notes
Saves the contents of the editor notes in an HTML file. It can be accessed using a web browser.
Lets you set the different folders used by Rolisteam .
Closes the application after saving all chats.