Pour voir cette page à propos de la version v1.6.1 de rolisteam, allez sur: music_1_6.
Please pay attention to all action buttons (from left to right):
- Playing mode: one file (and stop playing at the end)
- Playing mode: playing the file again and again.
- Add: You may open audio files (one or many), Playlist files, remote stream url, or load the playlist from tabletopaudio.com
- Save your playlist with any kind of media (local file or stream)
- Remove media : remove one media or all.
The contextual menu shows all actions. Some of them have shorcuts, offering direct access to this actions.
It is possible to hide one, two or all players (any of them).
Drag and Drop
It is possible to drag and drop files onto player widgets. The files are added to the list. The items are put at your cursor position. Horizontal line appears. You may also directly drop file in the main window. Then, they are added to the first player.
Three tracks at the same time
As you can see on the above screenshot. By default, rolisteam has 3 music players. You can use them to play two or tree song/music at the same time. It allows you to have background music, sound effects and environment sounds at the same time. The goal is to improve the experience.
Rolisteam is not streaming any audio file. It send stream information (such as URL) or filename to play. If you want to play your own audio files. You must send them to each of your players. Your players must put them into one directory and them, set the directory as music directory in audio player (player mode).
Rolisteam can not be used as streaming server. So, music files are not transferred to each players. There are two reasons for that:
- Bandwidth issue
- This feature may make rolisteam dangerous for copyright etc