- New empty map
- Opens a window for setting the size and background color of the map. After validating the map is created among all users. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open map
- Opens a file selector. The user can either select an picture (JPEG, PNG or BMP), in which case it will be used as a map or select a map file (extension PLA) which will be open as it is and sent to other users. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open map and hide
- As Open map but the map is fully covered by the fog colour to players. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open scenario
- The user must select the scenario he wants to open. A scenario contains maps and pictures that are sent to all users and the notes of the GM. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Open picture
- Asks the user to select the picture (JPEG, PNG or BMP) he wishes to be seen by the other players. The person who opened the picture is the only one with the GM who can close it.
- Open Notes
- The user must select a previously saved file of notes. It is automatically loaded into the notes editor. Loading a file of notes that was not generated by Rolisteam gives an indeterminate result.
- Close Map / picture
Close the map or picture in the forefront of the workspace. The map or the picture is permanently closed to all users. Is accessible only by the GM for maps and only the owner and the GM for the pictures.
- Backup map
Backup the last map selected in the file specified by the user. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Save scenario
Save all maps and pictures of the party and the notes of the user in the specified file. Is accessible only by the GM.
- Save Notes
Saves the contents of the editor notes in an HTML file. It can be accessed using a web browser.
Lets you set the different folders used by Rolisteam .
Closes the application after saving all chats.
- View names PC: if the line is checked, the names of the PC is displayed under the disk that represents himon the maps. Otherwise the name of the PC is not indicated.
- Show NPC names: If checked, the names of the NPCs are displayed under the disk that represents them.
- Show number of NPC : show or hide the numbers of NPCs, for all the NPCs and in all maps.
- Reorganize: submenu which allow you to rearrange the contents of the workspace. It contains the following items :
- Cascade : windows are arranged one over the other with a slight gap between each one. ·
- Tiles: the windows are arranged next to each other.
- Events: Shows or hides the window reporting the events integrated into the workspace.
- Connected players show or hide the list of connected players. Note that if you hide this window you will not be notified of new messages on chat rooms.
- Background music show or hide the music player.
- Notes Editor: Shows or hides the note editor. One can also check or uncheck the box in front of his name in the list of connected players.
- Chats: sub-menu containing the list of available chat rooms that you can show or hide.
- List of maps and pictures: All pictures and maps are open later in the menu, you can show or hide each one by checking / unchecking.
Menu appears in Rolisteam V1.6, It allows disconnection or reconnection. When disconnection occurs you can ask to rolisteam to retry the connection process.
- Help : show software help.
- About : show informations about rolisteam like authors, version, license, etc...